Questions I would put when I was about to contribute time for Mozilla release management:
- What am I supposed to do now/later (learning curve)
- From where do I get support for learning (who is supporting me) -> Mozilla for OS/2 NG: news://news.mozilla.org/netscape.public.mozilla.os2
- how much time do I need aproximately to
- build the whole release ? how many builds in half a year/month or such
- how much time does bug/problem management require?
Questions I would put when I was about to contribute time for Mozilla bug fixing: (may already be answered by the build manual)
- how is bug/problem management working (in the future) ?
- assigning bugs to users
- setting priority
- how to submit code in a project team (use CVS or alike ?)
- who to ask in case of problems (well supported news group available ?)
Start your adventure here: http://www.mozilla.org/ports/os2/