Voyager API Roadmap
Welcome to the Wiki Page containing a list of issues/todos for the Design of the Voyager API.
- This page is intended to be edited by the netlabs.org core team only!
Please see also the pages
- The Voyager API Basics - containing the basic ideas for the Voyager API
- The Voyager API Design - containing the design/coverage of the upcoming Voyager API
- The Voyager API Design and Implementation Guide - containing the methods and rules for implementing the Voyager API
The following lists must be considered incomplete, although the issues/todos are already ordered as good as possible, to show what has to be done first
- discuss API main parts
- use mailing list or talk page of the the Voyager API Design page.
- collect design ideas for parts of the API (add class trees to the Wiki)
- identify and list dependencies between API main parts
- determine which API part has to be implemented first (start with the basic parts to reduce dependencies)
- implement prototypes and test drivers for API parts
- start with basic API parts
- work out concept for test drivers
- add more
Todos Design Guide
The following topics are permanent and have to be performed as required or on a regular base:
- document Design decisions within the the Voyager API Design and Implementation Guide
- add concepts (such as for test drivers) to the design guide
- check API design proposals for compliance with the design guide
- add more